[Nfb-krafters-korner] Advertise your classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 22:39:56 UTC 2014

Please I hope  all the teachers start promoting their classes as soon  as
they get posted to our website.  The more you teachers talk about your
classes, the more students will get interested and sign up.

To the students if you have any questions please do ask them.  You can  ask
them here on the list or send a note to the teacher when you sign up.

All the supplies are listed for classes with the description for the  class.

Monday Night Chats might not have a complete list, but chat it up here so
everyone will know.

Joyce