[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ho, Ho, Ho to Promote I go

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 26 13:35:32 UTC 2014

Getting ready, get set to HO HO,

Soon July will be August and we will be right on the Eve of Christmas, time
to get prepared. If you can crochet and never learned to make a Granny
Square, now is the time, this is the place. Starting August 12 at 8PM bring
any color 4 ply yarn and any size crochet hook and register to call in to
learn this skill. I go real slow, and this is real easy, so come try the
class. If you know how to make a chain, a single and a double, there is
nothing fancy, in fact you do not have to know how to count past 5. Go on
over, sign up and get your Christmas ready.

Terry K