[Nfb-krafters-korner] blog starting to get noticed!

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:45:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Have you been to our new blog yet? If not you might want to take a peek at
it. one of the features you might like there is the ability to receive email
posts every time an entry is made to the blog. in essence you would be
notified  every time a new class or chat is posted. Wow, now you don't even
have to go to the website to check the class list. Each email will also
contain a direct link to the class sign up page so you can easily sign up
right away.
I have tried to make the blog speech and low vision friendly for your
enjoyment.

Oh yes, nearly forgot to mention the actual reason for this post. We have
just had our first "like." the person is a lover of crochet, and is not
visually impaired, or at least he/she didn't say so. But she thought Jill's
class idea of snowball fight in a bucket was awesome! I went to his/her blog
and saw a lot of interesting tutorials and other things. So, this is how it
goes in the blogging world, you learn an share, just like we do on this
list.

Cathy F