[Nfb-krafters-korner] postings for blog, Facebook, twitter

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:10:58 UTC 2014

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone. Not only is social networking a
little bit daunting and sometimes inaccessible, but it takes a lot of
effort to keep up with it all. Thank you so much for taking on this
endeavor for KK. I'm actually trying to start a blog of my own but I'm
enjoying my summer laziness way too much at the moment. Lol.

Minh

On 7/29/14, Zimmer, Cindy via Nfb-krafters-korner