[Nfb-krafters-korner] tour of our blog chat?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:56:47 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments about my work on our blog. there
are those of you who know all about social networking and others who know
nothing. I actually know only enough to get into trouble. <grin>
Seriously, I cannot speak about how to use twitter or Facebook, I've no
idea. I have done some browsing around on our Facebook site and twitter feed
to get my feet wet so to speak. But all I really know about is how to create
and get around on our blog and I am willing to give a tour of our blog using
JAWS if anyone would be interested in that. If you are, post and let me
know. But you may find that taking your own tour is all you need.

Oh yes, Terry K asked how did I learn all this stuff? Well, WordPress.com
where we have our blog has extensive and well-written documentation  to get
one started from the ground up. As I've said before, if someone can explain
something well enough to me, I can do it. another great source of assistance
were some of the members of this list who I contacted privately with
question after question. Thank you to all of you who were patient with me as
I learned. I truly appreciate it and believe  all of us on KK will reap the
benefits.

Joyce is busy for the next few weeks as you know, but she has been working
hard to learn how to post to our blog, and she,  Lisamaria and Jill have
posts on the blog now. others like Lindy and Melinda have made comments.
Barb is now following the blog via email. so folks, jump on the band wagon,
and don't get left in the dust.

Cathy F