[Nfb-krafters-korner] tour of our blog chat?

Judy Mayo jhunterm53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:09:52 UTC 2014

Hi Terry and all,
My name is Judy Mayo. I am in Allentown, Pa. I have maybe 3 to 5
percent sight left. I can see mostly light and dark.  Actually, if one
looks through a piece of wax paper, that is what I see. Enough of
that,,,,the crafts that I like to do and am interested in is
crocheting, recycling crafts, and I just recently bought a sewing
machine and am back sewing. Right now I am just repairing clothing.  I
sold my sewing machine years ago when I started losing my sight
because I didn't think I could work the machine anymore.  Amazingly I
find that I can work it better without sight than I could with sight.
I tried plastic canvas, but I have trouble doing that. I used to do
wood working, but gave up all my tools and machines. Not going to go
back to that. I am very interested in this loom weaving I have reading
about. Not a big loom, just a small one that I may take along with me
to work on projects while waiting for the bus, or sitting in a doctors
office to pass the time.
Thanks for having me in this group,
Judy H Mayo

--