[Nfb-krafters-korner] carol of the Christmas bells

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 18:54:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just trying to drum up interest in the loom knit Christmas bell I will be
teaching on August 22 at 8PM Eastern.  For those of you who are beginners
the straight forwardness of this pattern will be great for you to start
with.  Also after going over the original pattern, I plan on teaching a
slightly altered version I did with a picot cast on.  This cast on makes a
scalloped edge for your bell.  So now that I have peaked your interest. go
over and sign up!

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/carol.html

Jill Rossiter