[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Monday night call

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 11:08:54 UTC 2014

Ergent Meeting!

We will be meeting, tonight, at 9:00 eastern time.
The call in number is;
 605-781-1000
Ext. 875029

This meeting is extreamly important for all going to convention and all those contributing items to the card sale.
It does not look like there will be very many of us, at convention, so we need to organize things, since our leader is not going to be there to guide us.  We need to show that we can handle things in her absence.

Everyone, set yourselves a reminder for your own time zone and please, attend.

Terry Powers

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 3:29 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night call

To All Members KK,

I spoke with Joyce this morning at Rehab., she is a mess, in body but not spirit. We all need to get together on Monday night at 9PM Eastern time, 8 Central, 7 Mountain and 6 Pacific time to work on the schedule to keep KK on track for convention. Joyce's fall came at a really bad time, if there is a good one, and everyone going to convention is really being asked to do a little more to help. Please keep reading!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND THIS YEARS' CONVENTION THIS MONDAY NIGHT MEETING IS A REQUIREMENT TO ATTEND TO RECEIVE YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND HELP OUT.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS for this Monday night at the regular call in number, WHICH WILL BE POSTED LATER. Your help is needed on sale table and to help with meeting and other things.

Our fund raising is Very important, I can not answer the questions of the Braille cards, I can only hope they were completed and ready to be sold, that the crafts to go into them were finished and there will be people available to be at the table to sell them, or carry them around to show. I know this was a large project with a few people making the cards and crafts, whoever is assigned the table responsibility will need to know if these were completed and ready to sell. I hope the Board of KK will step up as elected members and keep this going. I know there is other responsibilities at convention that need taking care of but we all have a responsibility to help here also.

I hope that Theresa Taylor or Ramona can chair the call on Monday, as they are the Board members that will be at convention and I will do my best to post and remind everyone of this meeting, with only a short time before the start of convention we can all help keep KK going. For the support of Joyce it should be the best convention ever for KK, she keeps the rest of us going the entire year let's all do a small part, be committed and help.

Terry K