[Nfb-krafters-korner] Brl cards

Lisamaria Martinez via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 17:54:56 UTC 2014

Wow! Harsh. but whatever.

I am making a bunch of cards on my own and will be bringing them to
convention. Ramona and I were working together to get envelopes and
cards worked out. I did not ever agree to make all of the cards on my
own and that is why I sent out an email asking if folks wanted to make
any cards. Yes, I should have ssent that email out a month sooner, but
I didn't. So ... I guess that makes me a pretty awful human being.
And, yes, I did get some interested people so apparently my "11th
hour" ask wasn't so appalling to others.

Have a great Monday.

LM

On 6/1/14, Ramona Walhof via Nfb-krafters-korner