[Nfb-krafters-korner] new class posted, crochet shell stitch blanket

Becky Frankeberger via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 16:39:52 UTC 2014

Thinks ill learn to do dat funny hook ting and surprise momma.

Awe, tanks Aunt Cathy for the class, toothy grin. Does you tinks Aunt Lilly
will lets me join? Soft cry.

Love Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 4:15 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] new class posted, crochet shell stitch
blanket

Hello all,

I was just on the website submitting my proposal for my macramé Xmas in
August class and noticed that Lily will be teaching a crochet class to make
a blanket using the shell stitch. I have made a baby blanket using this
pattern before and it is both pretty to look at and has great texture. So
buzz on over to the site and sign up soon. The class is being offered in
mid-July.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/shell.html

Cathy F