[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit potholder class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 00:40:41 UTC 2014

Hello loomers,

I have not forgotten you. I have emailed Joyce and am now waiting for the
class list. if I receive it by Friday afternoon, I will send all class
members an email with the phone number. If I do not  have it by tomorrow
afternoon, I will post the information to this list instead.
We most certainly will be meeting for one session on Friday evening June 6
at 8 eastern. This pattern is easy and creative and I am sure you will all
enjoy it.
Cathy F