[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit potholder phone number

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 01:20:09 UTC 2014

I like the idea of a repeat. I know the email I got with the phone number
was late Friday afternoon. I respect the message that Kathy sent stating the
pattern was for people who were on the call. Still I am sorry to have missed
the class. I had a chance to go out for pizza and did not get home in time.
I'd like to think if I'd had the number I'd have made it more of a priority
to be with Krafter friends than eating pizza although that tasted good. We
ate it in the park and the weather was beautiful. So, long about way of
saying I'd like a repeat preferably by phone.
Shelbi
 it