[Nfb-krafters-korner] bad unhappy news

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 00:07:09 UTC 2014

I went to the doctor today and wow what a disappointment.  I was  hoping to
hear things are moving forward to maybe me going home soon.  Well  the
surgery is healing well.according to the xrays, but they put me into a new
purple solid cast and no weight on the foot for another 3 weeks.  My next
appointment is June 30.  He told me if things are ghoing well I will be put  into
a walking ccast with possibly gradual weight going onto the left  foot.  He
said I might go into one of those boots, but it would be decided  on how
thingd are going.

He wrote a letter regarding I can't fly and I will be under his care until
August 2014.  I asked him about going home and told him I didn't know if I
could take another month at this Rehab Center, but he talked to me about
going  home and what to think about and being by myself isn't the best choice.

Joyce