[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chats and classes

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 14:44:36 UTC 2014

Hello Joyce,

Just a suggestion or a request. I really liked when Henrietta taught kids
crafts like making bubbles and silly putty and the kids things for summer,
even those little yarn dolls for zipper pulls. Have not heard from her in a
while online and hope all is well with her family, but I just know some of
our new people would love some of her fun classes in old fashioned crafts,
as I did. I still have her bread dough and applesauce ornaments. So if I can
beg or drag her into doing this again in the summer, I so enjoyed it.
Terry K