[Nfb-krafters-korner] hey Henrietta

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 16:33:12 UTC 2014

Hey H.

Now that I wrote the post online I am really reliving all your cute crafts
that you taught us a few years back and realize I lost them on my last
computer when it crashed. As I said, I do have your applesauce dough and
bread dough, as I saved them on disk. But I am really pining to know the old
ones again, I remember Make your own Slip and slide, and the Silly Putty and
Bubbles and I know I am missing a lot more. I would love to get them down
for my grandkids and great grandkids in writing, if you would consider it
again. These were so simple and easy classists and then you posted how to
make them. Do not know how the rest of list feels but this would be a summer
refreshment from the yarns and wools before Christmas in August if I could
ask you for this one more time. I loved your children's crafts for summer
and feel it needs to be a summer standard, like Christmas in August. If I am
asking too much or it is the wrong time, please forgive my selfishness.

Terry K