[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sending items to me before convention

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Thu Jun 12 04:38:56 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

I know I said I could help with taking items to convention since I am
driving. I am sorry I forgot to communicate this to the list at large.

Please email me off list if you want to ship something to me and need my
address. I will be traveling from June 13-22nd, and am not sure if I will be
able to respond to your message. I will be able to read it but I am not sure
about the signal. I will reply as soon as I am able to. If you have not
heard from me by noon EST on the 23rd, please email me or the list at large
so we can make sure your items get to me in time. I will be leaving for
convention on the 29th.

I know Cindy Z said she could help with this as well but I was just trying
to provide another source since I will be able to drive and carry more
luggage.

Thank you.

Lillie

My email is