[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for Knitting Pattern - Lace Handkerchief

therese gardner what-sharky at att.net
Sat Jun 14 15:14:13 UTC 2014

Hello All:

A friend of mine is getting married in just under a year. I thought I might
knit up some lace handkerchiefs for her wedding party.

Searching around the web, I am not really finding anything of interest. So I
thought of turning to you all as just possibly someone may know of a
pattern.

I am considering using either a silk yarn or a cotton silk yarn. Of course
open to suggestions.

Thank you so much in advance for any pattern ideas.

Therese