[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Collar and buckle

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jun 18 12:39:40 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:42 AM
To: 'iafrica'
Subject: RE: Collar and buckle

Have you seen the key rings that have a button that you press and it slides down to open.  Not sure what the other end is like for connecting to the macramé.  The other end of the collar could just be a regular key ring.  This would prevent wair and tair on the macramé fibers.

Check out the key ring section in Walmart or your hardware store.

Terry P.