[Nfb-krafters-korner] o t slate

knitangelpm knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 03:20:02 UTC 2014

thank you for mentioning this and also I called the Baltimore office and
I'm waiting for an application to come in the mail for the white cane.
 how do I go about receiving the slate and stylus?
 plus I asked if there's a local chapter in my area so that I can join.
 I said at home most of the time so my plan is to start venturing out more
until I am able to go back to school.
 I know that convention is coming up, but I won't be able to make that so
maybe when there is one year when is here in California I plan to go.