[Nfb-krafters-korner] Removing Old Braille Labels, Etc.

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:18:58 UTC 2014

I use a product called Goo Gone. I started using it on clothing just before
washing them. I have used it on a lot of other surfaces since discovering
it. It is a bit oily in texture but smells nice and citrusy. I like it
enough that I keep it by the washing machine and in the kitchen by the sink.

Shelbi