[Nfb-krafters-korner] did you see this folks?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 03:53:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just read about what the Arkansas division is selling. Hey, ladies they
are in our territory. The flier said in part that they were selling;

"Acrylic/crystal beaded bracelets with the letters NFB $6.50 each
Para cord Products: Bracelets and key chains, etc. $5.00 each."

So, something to think about for us huh? These items would be a snap to
make.
Cathy F

Para cord Products: Bracelets and key chains, etc. $5.00 each