[Nfb-krafters-korner] did you see this folks?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 16:05:08 UTC 2014

My girlfriend makes simple but very beautiful high quality bracelets and
necklaces. She was at a craft show and the lady selling the stretchy
bracelets across from her did four times the business she did. The lady had
kids  sized adult size, and extra adult sizes. So I would guess six inch,
seven inch and eight inch bracelets and they were flying off the table. She
used junk beeds and some nicer beeds. But the five dollar ones flu off the
table.

Definitely something to think about for next year. Don't forget about state
conventions.

Becky and Jake