[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sorry no fun for a bit

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 26 18:59:26 UTC 2014

I am adding you both and your family to my prayer list. I will ask that Dan
recovers quickly and that you have the strength you need to do all you have
to do. I know sometimes not being the sick one can zap you also. Guess what,
there will always be kids, so care for you and what is going on and let
everyone know how you are getting on, much love is being sent your way.
Terry K