[Nfb-krafters-korner] Next years bracelet

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 26 19:37:43 UTC 2014

Kathy thank you for sharing the information about the bracelets that are
being sold at convention. Just wanted to get a reminder out there for this
great suggestion for next year.

Does everyone remember when you got a pin every year for attending Sunday
School. What a great accomplishment you had when you got another bar for the
year. When thinking of this bracelet idea, for those with a creative mind.
Design a bracelet that can hace a different color bead for each year. That
each year someone attends convention a new bead will be added by KK for
their attendance. A red bead for 2015 and a yellow for 2016, the cost of the
new bead being added will go on each year and what a great bracelet to show
off that you have been to national convention for that amount of years. For
the gentleman a different color bead to be added to a keychain. I hope you
all understand my idea, make a master and then add a bead a year, sell the
original with notice of additional bead each year and this will be a
constant sales for those who bring their item back.

Terry K