[Nfb-krafters-korner] charm bracelet: was Next year's bracelet

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:39:35 UTC 2014

hi Terry K,

when you described your bracelet concept what came to mind for me was a
charm bracelet. I am thinking that adding a charm of a different shape each
year might be more interesting than colored beads for most VI folks. we
could find and sell a different charm each year, and of course have
bracelets with one charm on them for anyone who is buying their first
bracelet. the additional charms for each year could come with a finding for
the person to have it attached later.

I must admit however, that I have not yet become proficient with attaching
findings, though I know those who are.
perhaps someone in our group could teach us all how to make a charm
bracelet? I would be interested in taking a class like that myself, whether
or not we use the idea as a fund-raiser.  now I find myself itching to go
looking for charms.
<smile>

Cathy F