[Nfb-krafters-korner] Exhibit hall volunteers

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:28:50 UTC 2014

Hello to all,
If you wanted to volunteer in the exhibit hall… And you have not received an email or text message from me… Please let me know ASAP.
If you thought you didn't want to volunteer… Maybe you should take a deep breath… And say sure… I will give an hour… :-)
Bottom line… If you want to volunteer… Please email me as soon as possible.
Ken  and I are already here in Orlando… And we are eagerly waiting all of you.
Teresa

Sent from my iPhone