[Nfb-krafters-korner] charm bracelet: was Next year's bracelet

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Jun 27 11:31:12 UTC 2014

When I first saw Terri's e-mail, I said to myself, how could you add a new bead each year, with out taking the bracelet apart?  Maybe charms would work better. After reading posts, today, what is next year?  It is NFB's 75th aniversery.
Could our center piece or our first charm, commemorate this year?

Just another idea!

Terry P.