[Nfb-krafters-korner] Publicity for convention

Melinda crochetnewstoday at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:03:45 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
I have been helping with Twitter for Krafters Korner, as well as my own website, however I am taking a little vacation away from work starting today and through next week, so I won't be Tweeting much at all.  You can check with Joyce to see if she will give you the sign in info for the Twitter account so that you can Tweet from convention.  FYI, if you have info you would like Tweeted on a normal basis, you can reach me through crochetnewstoday@ gmail.com for me to Tweet for Krafters Korner.  I am on the digest version of the Krafters list serve, so I receive messages a day late, so it is best to reach me through my Crochet News email.  I don't work on weekends or holidays, so if you email during those times, you might not get a response for a few days.  I hope everyone going to convention has a great time!

Melinda Gorley
Crochet News Today
Crochetnewstoday.com