[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current happenings

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Jun 28 03:34:58 UTC 2014

Hi
Glad everyone is or will hopefully soon be doing well.
I am packing for convention and leaving on Sunday. I am rreally excited since this is my first convention.
I will be packing some crochet work with me and hope to make progress during general sessions and other meetings.
I will try to email with convention updates about kk if there is interest.
Lillie

Sent from my iPhone