[Nfb-krafters-korner] Henrietta has a Husband who just got out of the hospital

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jun 29 05:23:33 UTC 2014

Henrietta,

I'm glad to hear that your husband got out of the hospital, even if he needs
care.  My husband Adam came home from the hospital last Wednesday and has
been recuperating and resting so he can go back to work, training blind
persons in mobility.  It seems like we've had a bunch of people go into the
hospital lately.  Let's all keep the payers and good wishes going.

Regards,

Denise