[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for two patterns

melissa tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Mon Mar 3 18:00:19 UTC 2014

The first project I'm trying to do is to crochet a shamrock.  I need something green to ware in a couple of weeks.  Preferably a crochet pattern.
Also, my Mama wants me to try to make a doll hat for the all american doll about 18 inches long.  I'd like to be able to do this on a very small 12 peg round loom I have.  If there isn't a pattern available for the loom, I'd like to have a crochet pattern for this too. I don't know how to do regular knitting, thought that is something on my list to learn.  Thanks for any help.