[Nfb-krafters-korner] Macrame Bracelet Class

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Mar 4 05:36:44 UTC 2014

            No problem, Joyce. I am sure we all understand that you are
always doing the best you can.
Thinking of you and your family.
I have just received the class list, so for those who have signed up, you
should be receiving class messages within a day or two.
Thanks for your patience and to Dave     too.
Lindy