[Nfb-krafters-korner] Urgent: membership question

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 4 23:01:57 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Just an FYI, I'm sorry that I won't be able to afford the dues when this
year ends.  We are truly struggling for every cent and would appreciate your
prayers.   I have always taken excellent care of my guides across 32 years
and haven't even been able to afford my dog's vet visits since she became
part of our family in January 2013.  Things are really difficult for so many
folks these days.  I really enjoy this list and getting to know y'all.