[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership dues/Paypal button

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:57:31 UTC 2014

The Paypal button is now back. Apparently, Paypal didn't like me tonight
and I had a terrible time getting the site to keep me logged in enough to
make the appropriate changes to the button and get the code generated.

Please note, there is now a referred by: text box BEFORE you "click" the
"pay now" button on the membership page. If you are referring someone and
giving them directions to pay online, remember to tell them to fill in your
name in this box (both first and last names).

If you are just renewing your membership, you may skip this box and go
directly to the "pay now" link.

You will NOT receive an extra entry for your referral if they do not put
your name in that box.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division