[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 03:40:16 UTC 2014

Please consider teaching a class to your friends at Krafters Korner.   We
are always looking for new teachers and old teachers to teach us something
new or repeat an old class.

We are looking for Christmas classes to be booked in August and need the
class proposals in by the end of May for the Holiday classes in August.

If you taught a class in the past we have new members that would be
interested in takeing some of those old classes and we have old members that
might enjoy a repeat of a class.

Please send me your thoughts and let's fill up our calendar with some
crafting classes to share with our crafting friends.

If you have any ideas please contact me off list and we can bounce some
ideas around and plan something everyone will love.