[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming macramé classes

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:48:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to give you all a heads up on my upcoming classes.

I have completed my macramé plant hanger and am now prepared to teach it as a phone class. It
turned out really nice and I am eager to teach everyone to make one for themselves.

However, we will need to wait until Joyce is well enough to give me a date for the class. Then I
will submit the proposal and we should be good to go soon afterward.

I will be letting those who sign up know which knots are going to be part of the plant hanger as
well as instructions for making those knots ahead of time so you can be ready to begin with the
hanger itself. All of the knots used were ones I taught to make during the phone intro to macramé
class. So, this plant hanger class is for folks who have taken my introduction to macramé phone
class already and just need a refresher on how to make the knots they have already learned.

I am also planning a ”learn macramé knots,” email class as soon as that can be arranged. This email
class is a repeat of the introduction to Macramé phone class I taught late last year. So if you
missed that or want to take the class again, be looking out for this class. Hopefully I can follow
that class with a plant hanger email class as well.

Also I am planning a macramé ornament Xmas in August class, so be looking out for that as well.

Cathy F