[Nfb-krafters-korner] Some help with class notes, wrister loom, starter tunisian and friendship bracelet

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 23:43:41 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,

A lot has been going on while you have been away including medical issues with both Joyce and her
husband. Because of this she may be unable to address this issue with you directly, so I thought I
would say something.
Normally, it is the policy of the division not to give out notes or instructions to those students
who cannot attend classes for whatever reason. However, if an instructor of a specific class were
to see your  post and contact you privately, that would be between you and the instructor. As an
instructor myself, I have made exceptions to these guidelines under certain circumstances, and have
my own thoughts about when and if to make an exception.
So it is in the hands of your instructors, so good luck to you. I am not the instructor in any of
your classes.

Cathy F