[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming macramé classes

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 09:40:07 UTC 2014

HI.  so if we take the learn to make knots class? do you think that maybe you will repeat the plant hanger class in the future? Or should we sit in on that class so we can get the directions and give it a go once we learn the knots?

lol I hope that made some sense.
	regards
Maria and crew from australia
email: