[Nfb-krafters-korner] Health Reports, please

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:41:21 UTC 2014

Carrie,
Sorry for the delay.
I was not sure whether I sent out a health update here…
I am more or less stable… And for the next two weeks I will be going under drug and food and contact allergy testing.
Unfortunately, this means that I go off all the allergy meds… That they just put me on to get me stable… :-).
The doctors feel I have Angeo Adema.
There are two types acquired and hereditary.
We are waiting on blood test to determine which type I have.
U and your Dema is swelling under the skin.
They ruled out leukemia. This is a huge cause of angioedema.
Most likely I have angioedema due to allergies.z the doctors believe due to my recent battle with staff infection and many antibiotics… My immune system just got turned upside down.
Hopefully, in the next 10 days we can discover what I'm allergic to… But I do carry an EpiPen… I hope life will start getting a little bit more normal by April…

Sent from my iPhone