[Nfb-krafters-korner] heart picture

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:50:58 UTC 2014

Hmmmmmm, here's a pattern that might work assuming you are using an
8.5 by 11 size sheet of paper.

Fold the paper so that the short sides meet.

Turn the paper so that the folded edge is on the left side. Open and
insert the paper so that the crease runs vertically into the
braillewriter.

If you are writing a message, it would be good to know how many lines
of text you will need. for these purposes, I'm going to guess 2.

Set up your braillewriter margins so that you have 21 cells across
starting to the right of the crease. This will maximize your line
length.

Insert the paper and set it by going down one line. Then, go down 4 more times.

Line 1: space 6 times, make a full braille cell 3 times, space 3
times, and make 3 more full braille cells.

Line 2: Space 5 times, make 5 full braille cells, space 1 time, make 5
more full braille cells.

Line 3: Repeat line 2.

Line 4: Space 5 times, make 11 full braille cells.

Line 5: Space 6 times, make 9 full braille cells.

Line 6: space 7 times, make 7 full braille cells.

Line 7: Space 8 times, make 5 full braille cells.

Line 8: Space 9 times, make 3 full braille cells.

Line 9: Space 10 times, make 1 full braille cell.

Go down 2 lines.Write your message.