[Nfb-krafters-korner] Windows 8 help please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 22:52:34 UTC 2014

I need some help please.

I got a laptop with windows 8 and my son dropped it off but didn't show me
anything on it.  He installed Windoweyes with a tutorial, office [newest
version that you pay annually to upgrade.

I don't have any raised dots yet to put on keyboard to help me find the
keys.

I know where the control key is, but I don't or can't find anything like a
list of the programs.

I thought I would like to find Internet explorer and start somewhere.

He put outlook express or whatever they call it, but I never used that
either and am totally lost here.

Thought I could sit in bed and dittle, but dittling is not working.

Help anyone!!!