[Nfb-krafters-korner] Windows 8 help please

Dwight Johnson dwightej7 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 01:06:01 UTC 2014

I have windows 8 but I use JAWS instead of window eyes.  To get to the
internet press the windows key plus the letter T.  The windows key on my
laptop is the second key from the right of the control key that is in the
left hand corner.  When you press the windows key plus the letter T it
should say task bar internet explorer.  Then you press enter.
To get to the desk top press windows key plus letter D.  On my computer
outlook express is not available, only microsoft outlook.  It is on the
desktop.

To get to files press windows key plus E.
You can press windows plus R then type in the program you want.
That should get you started.  If you have questions I will try to help.

Best regards,
Dwight Johnson

P.S. I am the guy who is taking weaving lessons.  It is going well.  I
bought a loom and have finished two pieces.