[Nfb-krafters-korner] Windows 8 help please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 21:49:18 UTC 2014

Great ideas and thank you for them.  I will call you tomorrow.

In a message dated 3/20/2014 5:47:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cobaltblueheron at gmail.com writes:

One  thing you can do is load Jaws demo version on there to get a little bit
of  a helping hand.

Then you can use Window Eyes to restart the thing when  the Jaws demo mode
times out.

At least until you find your way  around the computer.  Then you can learn
Window Eyes.

Also,  I think that Window Eyes has a Jaws key configuration so those who
are
migrating to Window Eyes from Jaws will find it  easier.
Dixie
@-> ~ <-@