[Nfb-krafters-korner] Feeling a knitted design

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 23:10:58 UTC 2014

Min, I have been working backward through messages, and it seems as though
you might not have received an answer about feeling knitted designs.  Yes,
you should be able to feel a design such a a heart clearly if the heart is
purled and the rest is knitted or vice versa.  This is true of any basic
design, such as diamonds, squares, diagonals, basket weave, ladders, etc.
More complex designs will not be as obvious.  If you have not yet done so,
try it.  You'll like it.  And, yes, sighted people can see these sculptured
designs also.

Ramona