[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all our paying members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 02:19:34 UTC 2014

I came across an email from the past couple of months and I wanted to be
sure everyone knows this.

Here at Krafters Korner you do not havbe to be a paid member to join our
email list.  You do not have to be a paid member to attend our Monday Night
Chats.  These things are available for anyone without any obligation or
cost.

You do need to be a paid member to take an email or phone class.  You  do
need to be a paid member to teach a class here at Krafters Korner [NFB
Krafters Division].  You do need to be a paid member to vote, be   eligible for a
board position of this division.  You do need to be a paid  member to
participate in our Craft Show during Convention in Florida 2014 and  pay a table
donation.  You do need to be a paid member in order to  participate in our
contests or give aways

One thing I have to express to make perfectly clear to everyone, with your
paid membership of $20 per year you can take as many classes as we offer
without  any charge for the class except your long distance phone charges.
Last  year we offered 62 classes and I don't think anyone here took every
class, but  they were entitled to if they wanted.  These classes are not only 1
session  long, but many come with MP3 recordings, one to one emails with
teacher and  classmates.  Teachers will even call up one to one and give you
their time  and expertise.

If you find a place that will give you all this for a price like that
please, please do let me know so I can help them grow even larger.

Where can you get teaching like this from a blind point of view with
instructions written, spoken and explaned individually to you and answer your
questions as many times as you need it for that light bulb to shine bright
with  understanding.

Please each and everyone of you take some time each day to tell someone
about Krafters Korner and what we are doing.  The more people you help us
reach, the more classes, projects, good times between friends you will make
happen for new and old friends here.

Help spread the word and get new folks learning what we have to  offer.

Joyce Kane,  President
NFB Krafters  Division