[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 21:05:15 UTC 2014

We don't have a crocheted class booked as of yet, but this is where we gget
 ideas for classes wanted by the folks here.

If someone wants to learn something or know more about a craft, it works
best to put a message up on the list, but please do send me a message
directly  to my email, too.
_blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:blindhands at aol.com)

Since I read it all and have a lot of resources and folks sending me
informationif you send it to me I can put it on the top to see what information
I can find or if a teacher mentioned maybe doing a class and we can move on
it  or I will start digging.

Classes have taken a bit of a nose dive right now as I had a bad bout of
bronchitis asthma and some illness with some of our teachers, but we will
bounce  back and get things moving.

In a message dated 3/21/2014 2:19:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,