[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday March 24

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 23:29:58 UTC 2014

Monday Night Chat.  Let's pick up that phone and call in a little  earlier
at 8:30 PM Eastern, 7:30 PM Central,, 6:30 PM Mountain, 5:30 PM  Pacific
605 781 1000 code 875029#

I am hoping we can meet up and chat and get folks calling in between 8:30
PM and 9:30 PM.  We need some in put on ideas to get things kick started
and I want you to come with some ideas for me to listen to.  I can't do a  lot
of talking, but I need each of your help.

Cathy, might you please attend and maybe do a little note taking?
 Terry Knox can you please make this meeting, too?  Theresa I  hope maybe
if you are feeling up to it and I would love you there or we can talk  during
the day.

Please pop in and say Hi.