[Nfb-krafters-korner] They are back!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 00:48:29 UTC 2014

I wear them as a fashion statement and I always have my row counter on me
when I am doing a project.  Don't have to worry where I put it down and
left it.

I just sent out a note as I have purchased from Hide n sheep before and
purchased without measuring.  I found that I really need a little larger  size
then what they normally have listed.  I will let you know how I make  out
as I need only half inch larger and I definitely have bought a couple that
just is too tight.

In a message dated 3/22/2014 8:37:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,