[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming loom hair scrunchy class

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:44:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well and happily crafting. I just wanted to let
you know that I will be teaching a telephone class the first week in
April. I will be showing you how to make a simple hair scrunchy on a
24-peg round loom with only a ponytail holder and some worsted weight
yarn. I'm super excited to be teaching this class as I've been making
all of my scrunchies and they make awesome accessories and gifts. So
once the class is up on the website, please sign up and if you have
any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence