[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming loom hair scrunchy class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:51:02 UTC 2014

Hi Minh,

Wonderful to hear that you will be teaching a class. Thanks for stepping up to help continue to
keep classes on the Korner going.

I also have some classes coming up that I will be teaching in April and May. They are not up on the
site yet, but will be soon.  I will make an announcement when they become available for signup.
Beginning April 17 macramé plant hanger phone class and may 5, introduction to macramé email class.

Cathy F